OGYouTube is a very unique YouTube client that lets you download any video from YouTube directly to the memory of your Android device. Best of all, you can do it in any of the available resolutions, and even directly in MP3 format.
In general, OGYouTube works exactly like the official YouTube client. Actually, it’s an older version of the official client, with just one small difference: a download button below each video. Pressing this button lets you choose the format and quality of the video you want to download to your device’s memory.
How to Install OGYouTube Apk On Android
Want to know how can you install Og YouTube APK on your phone? Simply check below steps to know it.
- Make sure you have Enabled UNKNOWN SOURCE option from Settings. For Enable It, go to >> setting >> security >> click on unknown sources.
- At First, Install Microg apk for Google Account Sign-In fix for OgYoutube App.
Note: Without Microg for OGYT, You will not be able to sign-in with your Gmail Account.
- Once Microg OGYT completely installed on your Android Device, Now you have to install OgYoutube. Click on OGyouTube apk and click on Install Button. Then Simply wait until installation process gets completed.
- Once Installation finish, then click on Open OgYoutube app.
- After Open This OGYouTube app, you will see the screen like below Screenshot. You Will See an option to update YouTube app, Simply Click on Later Button, and Don’t Update this app.
- After done This process, you will see Main Screen of this OGYouTube apk. It might not be same because the videos on YouTube keeps on updating:-P
- Boom !!!!! Now to have successfully installed OgYoutube on your Android Device, Simply Start downloading Videos now from this apk.
If you don’t know how to download videos from OgYoutube then don’t worry, Just follow the steps given below for know more about it.
I’m even going to show how to play the given video in background.
How To Download Videos From OgYoutube
After download and install OGYouTube app on your device, if you still don’t know about how can you download OGYouTube app on your Android device, then simply follow below easy steps for know more about it.
- Make sure you have installed Microg for OGYT and OgYoutube application from above Steps.
- First, open OgYoutube by clicking OgYoutube application from your App Drawer.
- Now you will see the Main Screen of this app.
- On that Home Page on top-left, you will see search button or option from that you can see the search button. Click on that, after that you have to type whatever videos you have to download from YouTube.
- Once you found the video which you have to download, click on that video then the video will start streaming.
- Now just below that streaming video you can see Download option click on that Download Option & select which video quality you want to download from 144p to 1080p.
- Once the quality of the video is selected now, you have select audio quality. Once that done then click on Download option.
- And now OgYoutube has started your video download.
- OgYoutube Downloads can be managed by clicking on the download process from notifications panel. It will direct take you to OgYoutube Downloads. Or you can also goto app drawer and select app called Downloads with ogyoutube icon for manage downloads of this app.
From the same developer as OGWhatsApp, the popular instant messaging mod that allowed us to use two WhatsApp lines on the same device, we now have OGYouTube, an alternative to the official YouTube application, but with plenty of new functions.
Download YouTube videos to your smartphone.
The most important feature of this OGYouTube is the possibility to download our favorite YouTube videos in different formats and video qualities with a single screen tap. But that isn’t the only eye-catching function of this video downloader.
Features of OGYouTube
- Multiple simultaneous downloads.
- Possibility to play videos in the background, in a pop-up window or even when the screen’s off (to listen to music).
- Wide range of video qualities: from 140 to 1440 dpi.
- Option to download subtitles.
- Different download formats, including 3GP, MP4 and MP3.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.1.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the “Unknown sources” option within Settings>Applications.
Naturally, with OGYouTube you can do that you can with the official YouTube client, like playing videos in the background. That said, it is VERY IMPORTANT that you don’t log in with your account on OGYouTube. If you do, you won’t be able to download videos anymore. For this reason, it’s very important not to log in.
OGYouTube is probably the best YouTube download client you can find on Android, even if there are others that are also very good. Its usability and interface (the same as YouTube) make it the best possible alternative for downloading videos.